THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
Restrictions on Use
1. Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of Steve Love Insurance Agency, Inc. (“SLIA”) and/or its affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of SLIA. This site is for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by SLIA.
Trademark and Intellectual Property Notice
2. Trademark Notices. The “pogo” and name association are the logos, trademarks, and service marks of Pogo Insurance Services, Inc.. SLIA used the “pogo” name and trademarks and service marks under license. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, button, layout, and text contained in this Website and in other SLIA Sites are the exclusive property of SLIA or used with permission and may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of SLIA.
3. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
SLIA, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITES YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although SLIA attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform SLIA so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
Links or Pointers to Other Sites
6. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. SLIA makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-SLIA Website, please understand that it is independent from SLIA, and that SLIA has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-SLIA Website does not mean that SLIA endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Choice of Law and Venue
7. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the Commonwealth of Virginia and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Henrico in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. The failure of SLIA to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SLIA in writing. This Agreement, together with any applicable Form and policies, comprises the entire agreement between you and SLIA and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
9. SLIA may give notice by means of a general notice on the www.[name of website].com Website, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in SLIA’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in SLIA’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 42 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 24 hours after sending (if sent by e-mail). You may give notice to SLIA (such notice shall be deemed given when received by SLIA) at any time by any of the following: letter sent by confirmed facsimile to SLIA at the following fax numbers (whichever is appropriate): [number of fax] letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to Company at the following address: [address of delivery] in either case, addressed to the attention of: President.
Modification to Terms
10. Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to its products and services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the www.[name of website].com Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
12. SLIA uses the name “pogo” under license from Pogo Insurance Services, Inc. “pogo” is a trademark or service mark of Pogo Insurance Services, Inc.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose
13. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to SLIA that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.